Original design introduced in 2016 – The RealitySoSubtle 8×10 is an ultra-wide angle flat plane tri-pinhole camera with central and rise pinholes/shutters on both horizontal and vertical orientations – uses 8×10 sheet film or paper.
- Takes standard 8×10″ double dark-slide film holders
- 85mm focal length
- Three (3X) laser drilled 0.3mm pinholes (f/283) mounted in brass discs.
- Center, rise (portrait) and rise (horizontal). Rise pinholes offset distance =2″ (50mm)
- Built-in 52mm filter holders
- All wood body – outer in mahogany, inner in poplar ply. Satin varnished.
- Stainless steel back fasteners, stainless steel shutter pulls
- CNC engraved aiming lines and f number
- Bubble levels in both portrait & landscape
- 2x tripod mounts in both portrait & landscape
- Magnetic shutter closings
- Camera weight = 2.0kg (without film holder)
Added to the line-up following several customer requests. The 8×10″ will not be a regular stock item but can be supplied with a lead time of around 3-4 weeks (order to delivery). Email if you would like one.
This website, and its component parts, are the property of RealitySoSubtle, and are protected by the copyright laws of France and under international law. The website, any images or designs may not be copied, duplicated, stored or otherwise reproduced, in whole or in part for any commercial usage without express written consent.
All web content copyrighted ©2013-2020, RealitySoSubtle.
€300 + shipping. Buy directly here.