Original design introduced in 2016 – The RealitySoSubtle 8×10 is an ultra-wide angle flat plane tri-pinhole camera with central and rise pinholes/shutters on both horizontal and vertical orientations – uses 8×10 sheet film or paper.
- Takes standard 8×10″ double dark-slide film holders
- 85mm focal length
- Three (3X) laser drilled 0.3mm pinholes (f/283) mounted in brass discs.
- Center, rise (portrait) and rise (horizontal). Rise pinholes offset distance =2″ (50mm)
- Built-in 52mm filter holders
- All wood body – outer in mahogany, inner in poplar ply. Satin varnished.
- Stainless steel back fasteners, stainless steel shutter pulls
- CNC engraved aiming lines and f number
- Bubble levels in both portrait & landscape
- 2x tripod mounts in both portrait & landscape
- Magnetic shutter closings
- Camera weight = 2.0kg (without film holder)
Added to the line-up following several customer requests. The 8×10″ will not be a regular stock item but can be supplied with a lead time of around 3-4 weeks (order to delivery). Email if you would like one.
€300 + shipping. Buy directly here.