The 35R is unique double sided camera for 35mm film. It allows a colour roll of film to be shot as colour pinhole via one side of the camera and to be shot as redscale pinhole via the opposite side.
(Shooting redscale film normally means a roll would have to be respooled back to front in the dark. This camera allows that step to be eliminated and also gives the choice of colour or redscale on a shot by shot basis. The two can also be combined in interesting double exposures.)
- Very compact pocket design with rounded edges
- CNC machined body from High Impact Polystyrene (H.I.P)
- Flat film plane with pinhole to film distance (focal length) of 15mm on both sides.
- 35x36mm image area – sprocket areas are exposed.
- Laser drilled 150 micron (0.15mm) pinhole (f/100). Pinhole material thickness = 50 microns (.002″).
- Magnetic shutter – magnetic ‘snap to’ both open and closed position
- Accurate CNC engraved aiming lines on top and both sides for accurate framing.
- 1/4-20 tripod mount
- Robust ”clicker” to accurately space the frames.
- Brass winding shafts turning in precision bearings
- Top-loader with top panel fixed with captive screws
- In camera rewind feature – ”clicker” disengage switch.
- Weight: 249 grams